Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Special Sale

Apologies for the hiatus :( I have no internet for the past 10 days since typhoon Falcon.  I do at work, but I don't bring my personal duties to the office so couldn't blog there as well :(  We're planning on switching ISP, any suggestions?


I'll try to make it up by posting everyday for the next two weeks.  Anyways, here are two sale events that I wouldn't miss :D  Please do check them out after you visit Forever 21, ok? ;)  SM Megamall branch has quite a few good buys—I found great stuff there over the weekend.


Matthew & Melka's Private Sale 


I've known MnM for quite some time now, and featured them in my column more than once. I'm so proud of what MnM has accomplished.  Their pieces are mostly one-of-a-kind, so they're definitely worth buying.


Here's how to receive an invite for the MNM ANNUAL PRIVATE SALE 2011
Please email us at privatesalemnm@gmail.com with the ff info:
1.Full Name
2. Shipping Add
3. Twitter ID
4. Contact nos.


You must follow us on twitter. Twitter ID: matthew_n_melka and that's it! We will then email you with your own Private Sale ID code and information about the sale. 100 slots only.


Virtual Mae 
Virtual Mae is known for runway-inspired shoes that are just to-die-for.  Now, you can get them at a fraction of the cost. Visit her at the NBC Tent at The Fort this Saturday. 

See you there! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin