Thursday, July 7, 2011

The 1st 4G by Globe

The first event I attended when I got back from my London trip was Globe Tattoo. They always throw amazing, larger-than-life events yet very intimate at the same time. 
IMG_8271

The event was held at the Heritage Hotel, showcasing the latest 4G technology with the Tattoo Tonino Lamborghini---the first 4G stick in the country.  It runs on Globe's HSPA+ network at speeds up to five times faster than other sticks.  Here is the latest Tattoo ambassador Marlon Stockinger, the 20-year-old Fil-Swiss Formula 1 hopeful, along with his fellow ambassadors: Sarah Gaugler, Saab Magalona, Alodia Gosiengfiao and Rio dela Cruz.
IMG_8281

Here are some of the guests I got to hang out with:
JR Isaac
IMG_8282

Nikki Santiago of stylebible.ph
IMG_8283

Sarah Gaugler, Rio dela Cruz and Alodia Gosiengfiao
IMG_8286

Saab Magalona
IMG_8285

Alodia shows off her Swatch watch
IMG_8287

Marlon Stockinger
IMG_8289

The men behind the awesome event setup: Stephen Ku
IMG_8290

and Mari Litonjua
IMG_8292

The diverse Globe 4G lineup supports the first and largest 4G network in the country, bringing high-performance connectivity to its mobile and broadband users, in style.  To know more about the Globe 4G experience, visit a Globe Store near you or call (02) 7301000.  I should call them soon, so I can easily update my blog wherever I am :o

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin