Friday, September 10, 2010

Chalk Turns 10

Chalk celebrates its 10th anniversary with a party at Encore last Wednesday.  
I was invited to join in the celebration. Here's a photo journal of what my experience was that night:
IMG_7759
IMG_7760
IMG_7761

It was pretty packed, and I'm sure glad I saw these peeps:
IMG_7753
Fellow blogger Shen of Shen's Addiction, photographer Mags Paguyo, me, model and beauty columnist Kelly Misa, and ABS-CBN Interactive Mari Santiago
IMG_7756
Chalk's Nana Caragay and Elaine Carag in Forever 21 :D
IMG_7757
Chalk's Bianca Santiago (so proud of this lady) with Nicole Hernandez
IMG_7763
DJ Mars Miranda (my schoolmate from college) with DJ Johnny Verse (John Herrera)
IMG_7764
Makeup artist extraordinare Jigs Mayuga
IMG_7752
Was introduced to this new MYX VJ, but forgot his name. Sorry :o
IMG_7765
Stylist Rachelle Que—glam and sweet at the same time
IMG_7766
Another stylist, Alyanna Martinez, who showed off her new virtual nails
IMG_7767
Loving the chrome finish!
IMG_7771
Mags with photographer Kai Huang
Food and an open bar of drinks was available. DJ Johnny Verse offered us a bottle of this...
IMG_7769
but I don't drink, and can barely finish 1/4 of it. Thanks all the same, John :D

The night didn't end at Encore ;) Visit me again on Monday to find out what I did for the remaining night.
Enjoy long weekend!

2 comments:

Ethel Perlas said...

that's bret jackson, ms jane. hihi..former pinoy big brother housemate too. :D

Jane Kingsu-Cheng said...

Thanks, Ethelyn :) Now, I remember ;) hehe...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin